Wrap Issue 9Wrap
Wrap Magazine NEW winter issue is full of inspiring articles and atmospheric images that explore the theme of folk, traditions and story telling and how these influence creative work today.
- receive a FREE A5 postcard-print featuring our cover artist Pieter Van Eenoge's excellent illustration (*online exclusive)
- all UK orders will receive FREE post & packing!
INSIDE ISSUE 9...
- illustrations on our theme by 10 mightily talented creatives: Pieter Van Eenoge (cover artist), Marina Muun, Karol Banach, Sarah Mazzetti, Steffie Brocoli, Viacheslav Vystupov, Pawel Mildner, Leslie Wood, Eleanor Taylor and Assaf Benharroch
- 5 x double sided pull-out wrapping papers (handy for Christmas!)
- a conversation with Dutch illustrator Merijn Hos about his folk-inspired wooden sculptures
- designer Ya Wen Chou talks about her family heritage, and how it inspires her work today
- we explore the rituals of masquerade that are thriving across Europe and admire incredible photo-portraits by Charles Fréger
- exploring the UK comic scene, we delve into Isabel Greenberg's impressive debut graphic novel
- Wrap eats a delicious lunch at new London restaurant - Story, and speaks to it's founder Tom Sellers
- five designers tell us the story behind a recent project they've worked on, giving us a great insight into their creative practice
Designed & published in the UK. Printed on FSC certified paper using vegetable-based inks.